PROVEL SP. Z O.O..
Gruszewnia, ul. Kmicica 43, 42-125 Kamyk
In accordance with article 13 points 1 and 2 of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform:
- Data controller i.e. the subject deciding on the manner of your personal data processing is PROVEL SP. Z O.O. Gruszewnia, ul. Kmicica 43, 42-125 Kamyk.
- Your personal data has been provided directly and voluntarily: in person, by telephone or by e-mail.
- In accordance with General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data which you made accessible are processed in order to:
- carry out the obligations resulting from our agreement
- process the orders made in our company
- ship the orders
- remain in accordance with legal requirements concerning taxes and billings
- provide on-line payment service
- enable statistical analyses
- enable debt collection, including any mediation or court proceedings
- create and present any promotional campaigns, contests and loyalty programs
- contact in order to present an offer or other marketing information
- give information not concerning any particular order directly, specifically including responding to inquiries related thereto
- keep records.
- Collected personal data may be transferred to:
- providers of mail and parcel service
- subcontractors, in order to carry out particular orders
- marketing subjects which run particular campaigns on behalf of PROVEL SP. Z O.O.
- subjects enabling their IT tools
- subjects rendering their legal, accounting and billing services
- subjects operating our IT systems
- subjects offering payment services (on-line payment) in order to complete payments
- subjects offering debt collection
- Concerning your personal data processing, you have the right to access the data in order to correct it, erase it or limit its processing and to object against its processing and transfering. You may express or cancel your data processing agreement at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by first class mail. You have also the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. The President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Your personal data shall be kept durng the time necessary to process your order and during the period of carrying out the duties resulting from legal regulations, specifically including taxes and billings.
PROVEL LLC with its registered office in Gruszewnia, ul. Kmicica 43, 42-125 Kamyk, registered in
Regional Court in Częstochowa XVII Commercial Division, National Court Register (KRS) number 0000317203, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5740006315, National Business Registry number (REGON) 002760382, share capital (paied up) PLN 7 400 000,00